To exercise all powers and duties of a Planning Board as per M.G.L. Ch 41 S 81A and 81B. To administer the Subdivision Rules and Regulations as promulgated by the Board. To exercise the additional "Planning Board Responsibilities" as outlined:
- Hold Public Hearings and issue Scenic Road Permits.
- Hold Public Hearings and issue Special Permits for Common (Shared) Driveways.
- Approves Street Names as part of the subdivision approval process.
- Administers the process of acceptance of completed subdivision roads by Town Meeting.
- Offers assistance to the Building Inspector and the Board of Appeals as requested/needed.
- Fields questions from developers, banks, realtors, appraisers, etc.
|Betty Kazan||Administrative Assistant||978 422 8111 ext. 2320|
|John J. Santoro||Chairman (2022)|
|Michael E. Pineo||Vice Chairman (2019)|
|David Shapiro||Clerk (2021)|
|Russell R. Philpot||ANR Primary Agent (2020)|
|Craig Miller||Member (2018)|