NOTICE: The Fiscal Year 2017 Real Estate and Personal Property tax rate is $18.03 per thousand dollars of valuation.
The Treasurer/Collector's Office collects all taxes, fees, and incoming funds from town departments. The office is responsible for the custody and investment of town funds, administration of town debt, and disbursement of all payments for the town. The office is also responsible for payroll and benefits administration, and tax title management.
- Abatements & Exemptions
- Capital Account Investment Policy
- Due Dates
- General Funds and Long-Term Funds Investment Policy
- How To Pay Your Bill
- Motor Vehicle Excise Tax
- Municipal Lien Certificates
- OPEB Actuarial Valuation 7/1/15
- OPEB Trust Investment Policy
- Pay Bills Online
- Real Estate & Personal Property Taxes
- Request for Tax Information
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
Friday: 7:30 am to 11:30 am