To exercise all powers and duties of a Planning Board as per M.G.L. Ch 41 S 81A and 81B. To administer the Subdivision Rules and Regulations as promulgated by the Board. To exercise the additional "Planning Board Responsibilities" as outlined:
- Hold Public Hearings and issue Scenic Road Permits.
- Hold Public Hearings and issue Special Permits for Common (Shared) Driveways.
- Approves Street Names as part of the subdivision approval process.
- Assigns new street numbers and changes/correct existing street numbers when necessary.
- Administers the process of acceptance of completed subdivision roads by Town Meeting.
- Offers assistance to the Building Inspector and the Board of Appeals as requested/needed.
- Fields questions from developers, banks, realtors, appraisers, etc.
Please note: When viewing the minutes and agendas pages, please click the "Open All" option at the top of the page. This will ensure that you will have access to all posted minutes and agendas.
|John J. Santoro||Chairman (2017)|
|Charles A. Hajdu||Vice Chairman (2018)|
|Michael E. Pineo||Clerk (2019)|
|Russell R. Philpot||ANR Primary Agent (2020)|
|David Shapiro||Member (2021)|
|Betty Kazan||Administrative Assistant||978 422 8111 ext. 2320|
Monday & Tuesday
8 a.m. to 3 p.m.