To provide services and benefits to eligible Veterans and their families in a timely manner in compliance with Massachusetts General Laws (Ch.115) and further, represents and advocates for Veterans and family members with the U.S. Government and private agencies, Veteran service organizations and the public, to maximum utilization of available resources.
- To assist veterans in obtaining medical, financial, educational and housing benefits.
- Aid to spouses and children in need.
- To be a liaison for the U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- To be an agent for the Department of Veterans' Services in Massachusetts.
- To assist veterans in obtaining all benefits that they are entitled to.
Please use the Quick LInk below and to your left to be directed to the Leominster Veteran's Services.
|Rick Voutour||Veteran Service Officer||978-422-3032|
STERLING OFFICE HOURS
Monday 9:30AM to 1:30PM (Clerk)
Fridays 8:00AM to 12:00PM (Veteran Service Officer)
LEOMINSTER OFFICE HOURS
Monday, Tuesday, Friday 8:30AM to 4:00PM
Wednesday 8:30AM to 12:00PM
Thursday 8:30AM to 5:30PM
Alt. 978-534-7538 Leominster
Sterling Senior Center
36 Muddy Pond RoadSterling, MA 01564