Sterling's Veteran's benefits are currently being processed by Clinton's Veteran Services Officer, Brendon Bailey. Mr. Bailey is located at the Clinton Town Hall, 242 Church Street, Clinton, MA 01510, and can be reached by telephone at (978) 365-4112, or by email at email@example.com All other questions should be addressed through Town Administrator, Mike Szlosek, 1 Park Street, Sterling, Ma 01564 and can be reached by phone 978 422 8111 ext 2315
- To assist veterans in obtaining medical, financial, educational and housing benefits.
- Aid to spouses and children in need.
- To be a liaison for the U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- To be an agent for the Department of Veterans' Services in Massachusetts.
- To assist veterans in obtaining all benefits that they are entitled to.
|Brendan Bailey||Veterans Agent||(978) 365-4112|
Tuesday: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Thursday: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
1835 Town Hall BuildingSterling, MA 01564