Water Billing Change of Contact


This form is used only if the owner is remaing the same and their mailing address, email or phone is changing! 

Water Billing Change of Contact Form

If you need to change contact information for your water bill, such as a telephone number, email address or mailing address, please fill out the form below.  Please fill it out completely and it must be signed. Completed forms can be e-mailed to DPW@sterling-ma.gov. In the subject line, please list the property address, and write “Change of Contact for Water Billing” (i.e. 171 Worcester Road-Change of Contact for Water Billing).