We maintain approximately 65 acres of playgrounds and athletic fields.
The town currently has eleven baseball fields, four soccer fields and one combination football/soccer field.
- At Griffin Road Field there are 5 baseball/softball fields, 3-4 soccer fields and a football field. The football field has a lighting system and scoreboard.
- At the Muddy Pond Road Field there are two small baseball fields and sometimes soccer and football practice.
- On Redstone Hill there are 2 small baseball fields. These are accessed by entering Hillside Cemetery on Clinton Road and going up the driveway behind the cemetery.
- In West Sterling on the corner of Holden Road and Princeton Road is the Major and Minor League baseball fields along with two tennis courts.
All of the fields have bleachers and port-a-potties and/or restroom facilities.
To schedule or request use of any of the facilities please contact the Recreation Dept.
- Athletic Fields
- Brush Dump Information
- Curbside Recycling Calendar
- DPW Board
- Highway Division
- Stormwater Information
- Trash & Recycling
- Wachusett Watershed Regional Recycling Center
- Water Department